- Borrowing privileges and loan rules
- Fines, billing and overdues
- Food, drink and cell phones
- Audio-visual materials
- Special Collections room
- On-site borrowing at Brown University Libraries
How do I ...?
- Renew my checked-out materials
- View my library account
- Request a book from another library
- Request items that are currently checked out (place hold)
- Request an interlibrary loan
- Find reserve materials
- Put materials on reserve (for faculty)
- Reserve a study room
- Print in the library
- Use the self-checkout system to borrow books
Always remember to bring your Salve ID card to be able to...
- Check out books
- Check out reserves
- Make photocopies
- Print from computers
- Request books from other library
Your library barcode is the 14 digit number on the bottom of your Salve ID card. Please note that your library barcode is not the same as your student ID number.
Need more help? Ask a librarian at 401-341-2289.