Library and HELIN Privileges

Academic Honesty
Citing Sources
Look at the Bibliography
Chat with a Reference Librarian
Site Map

With your activated student ID card from one of  the HELIN institutions you can:

  • Use any of the HELIN member libraries and borrow books and other materials.
  • Request books to be sent to your institution from any of the other institutions via HELIN Loan by clicking on the Request button in the items catalog record. If you don't find it in HELIN click the button at the top of the catalog record to InRhode to request books from Brown University.

HELIN Request and InRhode buttons

Next: Define your topic

2005 all rights reserved
Higher Education Library Information Network