User Support Services
Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
Center for Teaching and Learning
The Learning Commons is an active, comfortable space that encourages students to explore, create and collaborate in a technology-rich environment.
- The Learning Commons offers:
- Over 70,000 total square feet;
- 4 technology-equipped group study rooms, which can be reserved online;
- Combined total of over 250 seats in a mix of configurations;
- Seminar-style electronic classroom with teacher station, SmartBoard, 14 hideaway laptops, 11 desktop PCs, and a conference-style table seating;
- Silent floor (3rd FL) with individual study spaces;
- Collaborative study areas with moveable whiteboards;
- Curriculum Resource Center for Education majors
- Provides an all-purpose meeting place plus exhibits and events
- Resources & Technology
- 90 PC and 16 Mac workstations preloaded with software;
- 5 network printers with scan-to-email, scan-to-USB, double-sided and color printing features; wireless printing also availalble (PC and Mac compatible; Salve students only)
- Wireless access throughout the building;
- Copying, printing (b&w and color), scanning on all floors;
- Access to the librariesí physical collections and services;
- Bookends Café
- 2 Microfilm readers (2nd FL)
Members of our friendly staff at either the Information Desk (1st FL) or Circulation Desk (1st FL) will help you with all of the services the library offers. You can also call, chat, email or text your questions.
Have a comment or suggestion for the library? Let us know--we welcome your feedback!.