On Display in the Library
A new exhibit in the second floor display case features Treasures from the University's Special Collections, including the oldest book in the library and a first edition of Huckleberry Finn. The exhibit also includes a rare original program from Woodstock and a travel book on Greece that was used by Ogden Goelet, original owner of Ochre Court. McKillop Library's oldest book, published in 1679, is a treatise on magic and the occult written by a Jesuit theologian, Martino Del Rio.
The Special Collections are now located on the garden level of McKillop Library in Room 023. For access to the materials, please contact Maria Bernier, Archivist and Special Collections Librarian, at 401-341-2276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.