Your Library Account
- Self-renew your check-out items.
- Conduct a search, save it, and come back to it later.
- Request material from other HELIN libraries without re-entering your name and barcode each time.
- Cancel requests.
- Accessing e-reserves without re-entering your name and barcode each time.
Your library account provides information on:
- Borrowed Items
- Status of HELIN Requests
- Status of Interlibrary Loan Requests
Affiliate Borrowers: Please call the McKillop Library at 401-341-2291 for information regarding your account.